MEC Energietechnik GmbH or MEC, established in 2007 in Villach, Austria, originated from Mengling Power Electronic (Dong Guan) Co. Ltd. in China since 1989. We established subsequent foothold in Hong Kong with the set-up of Mainland Energy Conversion Ltd. in 1999 which serves as a major sourcing and transit hub. MEC aims at providing quality, best-in-value, and timely OEM products for clients worldwide.
Taking advantage of our self-operating ISO 9001:2015 certified factory located in Dong Guan, China, we offer one-stop, customized power solutions pinpointing specific needs. Our core team of experienced engineers in Austria leads MEC's R&D arm, ensuring products of our own label cater the latest market and technological needs; while reliable crew of workforce in China keeps a close track of every step for stable quality sake.
Direct Sales of Battery Chargers (from 40W to 1500W) off-the-shelf, from Hong Kong or Europe port:
- Deliver specific charge profile as per clients' specifications, best fit for the applications: MEC battery chargers are programmable & 100% assembled at our ISO certified factory; flexibility is ensured
- Realization of clients' requests for changes: Optional add-ons, like CAN-bus communicator, ignition-lock function or different types of charge cords with specifice terminal connectors are entertained
MEC's Development of Battery Chargers, for and with the clients:
- Customized from a Current Model: the most effective and efficient way to create a battery charger that caters your specific needs. Our expertise would get you a best-fit from the available series as a prototype and you can specific the output power, parameters, enclosure dimensions and other cost constraints. Everything is best-met by a close discussion among clients and our engineers at factory.
- Design and Develop a Brand New Product: Our R&D engineers in the factory work directly with their colleagues from the metal workshop, who are responsible for mechanical design. A first PCB-layout cannot be done in isolation without considering the constraints imposed by the enclosure shape / size, the heatsinking method or the magnetic topology, plus the cost association. MEC works as a team from original concept to realization, taking care of every single part for you.
- EMI and Agency Approvals: An integral part of the R&D process, with the target to deliver a final, marketable product, meeting all the relevant standards for product safety.
Production of Quality OEM-Products at our ISO9001:2015 certified factory: MEC product assembly lines not only rely on our advanced SMT technologies, but also various efficient Pick & Place machines together with modern optical inspection systems. We ourselves as the "internal suppliers" for stamped enclosures, heatsinks or inductive components ensure quality and delivery timeliness. Our capability of being the in-house supplier of different crucial parts is the precondition for the ability to produce the large mix of products of ours this makes us the manufacturer for various OEM-clients, like: Laboratory Power Supplies, Electronic Loads and others.
An essential contribution to stable product quality is made by our Hong Kong office, which plays a key role on sourcing critical parts for our factory from reputable international vendors, and handling logistical tasks with professionalism. Hong Kong also acts as our Asia Pacific hub for direct sales and customer services.
MEC in Austria is connected with our Hong Kong office and the factory in Southern China through the advanced ERP-System: insights are directly shared, feedback to clients and logistics instructions are instantly managed, across continents and time zones.
MEC – the Better Alternative.